actionbent jetstream/tidalwave

aeropapa17

Jun 5, 2004
My son is considering an actionbent jetstream or tidalwave with the optional custom rack for loaded touring. Will the rack hold 2 loaded panniers and sleeping stuff strapped on top? Is there room on top of the rack, or does the seat get in the way? BTW, I'm a Ryan LWB rider and can handle the assembly and tinkering problems.

aeropapa17 said:
My son is considering an actionbent jetstream or tidalwave with the optional custom rack for loaded touring. Will the rack hold 2 loaded panniers and sleeping stuff strapped on top? Is there room on top of the rack, or does the seat get in the way? BTW, I'm a Ryan LWB rider and can handle the assembly and tinkering problems.
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THIS GUY?? My recommendation would be to go tothe yahoo groups that specialize in the actionbent line,,theyre very active,, and can prolly answer any questions over there. There are some threads that speak of serious warranty failures there also. You may want to let your son know of that. Have fun !!