FS: TT Wheel set: 400.00 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Db

Zipp 950 disc with 8 spd freewheel, hub can be changed to campy or shimano cassette type if you send
it back to zipp. disc is in really good shape, no dimples, dents etc...comes with almost new conti
sprinter tire, needs to be reglued though. Front wheel: roval 18 bladed spoke low profile rim, one
of the smoothest hubs ive ever felt. comes with a vittoria tire, could stand to be replaced though,
but rideable. I will also throw in a matching rear roval wheel, 24 spokes, freewheel type hub, also,
very very smooth. asking 400.00 obo, buyer pays shipping from 97405 have pics i can send. email with
questions dan

Can the freewheel be converted to a track hub? Also, send pics to [email protected]

Thanks!
Mike

Originally posted by Db
Zipp 950 disc with 8 spd freewheel, hub can be changed to campy or shimano cassette type if you send
it back to zipp. disc is in really good shape, no dimples, dents etc...comes with almost new conti
sprinter tire, needs to be reglued though. Front wheel: roval 18 bladed spoke low profile rim, one
of the smoothest hubs ive ever felt. comes with a vittoria tire, could stand to be replaced though,
but rideable. I will also throw in a matching rear roval wheel, 24 spokes, freewheel type hub, also,
very very smooth. asking 400.00 obo, buyer pays shipping from 97405 have pics i can send. email with
questions dan

Status
Not open for further replies.