Ginseng documented cancer cure

Dave

Guest
For those of you who have requested some documentation that suggests that
the
particular Panax Ginseng that I have told you about, has been documented. I
have
posted a documented cure of K1 Lymphoma cancer on a 5 year old boy in
Vancouver
Canada.

My attempts to post the scans of the Radiology reports to this site have
failed. So, if
you can go to newsgroup altsupport.asthma "Ginseng documented cancer
cure"

Can you repost it please - only the tail end of the posts exist on my news.
Anth

> Go to <alt.support.asthma> and the newest post "Ginseng documented cancer
> cure ".
>

> "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I can't find the post in that group?
> > Anth
> > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > For those of you who have requested some documentation that suggests

> that
> > > the
> > > particular Panax Ginseng that I have told you about, has been

> documented.
> > > have
> > > posted a documented cure of K1 Lymphoma cancer on a 5 year old boy in
> > > Vancouver
> > > Canada.
> > >
> > > My attempts to post the scans of the Radiology reports to this site

have
> > > failed. So, if
> > > you can go to newsgroup altsupport.asthma "Ginseng documented

cancer
> > > cure"

> For those of you who have requested some documentation that suggests that
> the
> particular Panax Ginseng that I have told you about, has been documented.

> have
> posted a documented cure of K1 Lymphoma cancer on a 5 year old boy in
> Vancouver
> Canada.

Rare for even the Chinese to promote Ginseng as a cancer cure. Their
thousands of years of experience can't be wrong, we are told.

Peter Moran

"Peter Moran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > For those of you who have requested some documentation that suggests

that
> > the
> > particular Panax Ginseng that I have told you about, has been

documented.
> > have
> > posted a documented cure of K1 Lymphoma cancer on a 5 year old boy in
> > Vancouver
> > Canada.

> Rare for even the Chinese to promote Ginseng as a cancer cure. Their
> thousands of years of experience can't be wrong, we are told.
>
> Peter Moran

This is a new form of the ginseng that has existed for 14 years now. There
are thousands
of testimonials and documented cases in Chinese for the elimination of
cancers. The most
common use of this ginseng is for Chemo patients. The ginseng eases or
eliminates the side
effects of the Chemo and prevents healthy cells from being destroyed.

Dave

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

>For those of you who have requested some documentation that suggests that
>the
>particular Panax Ginseng that I have told you about, has been documented. I
>have
>posted a documented cure of K1 Lymphoma cancer on a 5 year old boy in

Post something a newsreader can read, not 20K of gibberish. Just
a link to a case report in MedLine, or the medical journal where
it was published. JPGS of scans of testamonials aren't evidence.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both

>"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> For those of you who have requested some documentation that suggests that
>> the
>> particular Panax Ginseng that I have told you about, has been documented.

>> have
>> posted a documented cure of K1 Lymphoma cancer on a 5 year old boy in
>> Vancouver
>> Canada.

>Rare for even the Chinese to promote Ginseng as a cancer cure. Their
>thousands of years of experience can't be wrong, we are told.
>
>Peter Moran

My sources indicate that the Chinese do NOT use Radix Ginseng (Ren Shen) in the
treatment of Cancer. They occasionally use Radix Panacis Quinquefolii (Xi Yang
Shen) for Lung Cancer & Tuberculosis, but always with many other herbs. In
fact, it usually comprises <10% of the total formula by weight.

>Subject: Re: Ginseng documented cancer cure

>The most
>common use of this ginseng is for Chemo patients. The ginseng eases or
>eliminates the side
>effects of the Chemo and prevents healthy cells from being destroye

oh wait....CHEMO patients???

Surely you know it is the chemo that is "curing" the cancer??? ginseng perhaps
for treating nausea....

doubt seriously that "healthy cells" etc are involved...just less vomiting..

yikes...

hawki

"Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Ginseng documented cancer cure

> >The most
> >common use of this ginseng is for Chemo patients. The ginseng eases or
> >eliminates the side
> >effects of the Chemo and prevents healthy cells from being destroye

> oh wait....CHEMO patients???
>
> Surely you know it is the chemo that is "curing" the cancer??? ginseng

perhaps
> for treating nausea....
>
> doubt seriously that "healthy cells" etc are involved...just less

vomiting..

With complete respect, I assume that your comments are based on some
information
that we haven't been made aware of yet? I guess the nausea and vomiting is
trivial to
you? Have you ever seen a CHEMO patient? ask their opinion.

This is a new form of the ginseng that has existed for 14 years now. There
are thousands
of testimonials and documented cases in Asia for the elimination of cancers
with the use
of this ginseng. This ginseng is used extensively there to eliminates the
side effects of the
Chemo and prevents healthy cells from being destroyed. It has just

If you want to understand what ginseng is go to my Panax Ginseng information
website http://www.glowlife.com/

> yikes...
>
> hawki

>Subject: Re: Ginseng documented cancer cure
>From: "Dave" [email protected]
>Date: 7/14/2003 11:43 AM Pacific

> I assume that your comments are based on some
>information
>that we haven't been made aware of

see heading of this thread...."what" is the documented cure again??

>I guess the nausea and vomiting is
>trivial to
>you? Have you ever seen a CHEMO patient? ask their opinion.

hardly...however if the ginseng does anything..it is acting as an
antiemetic....that is NOT same as cure...

or do YOU have something to document your assertion?? ie..what if the ginseng
is given WITHOUT the chemo??

perhaps in my 35 years of medical experience I have seen a BIT more chemo
patients than you....eh??

>There
>are thousands
>of testimonials and documented cases in Asia for the elimination of cancers
>with the use
>of this ginseng. This ginseng is used extensively there to eliminates the
>side effects of the
>Chemo and prevents healthy cell

read what you just wrote: "eliminate the side effects of the chemo"...ergo..no
chemo..no cure

got it yet???

>If you want to understand what ginseng is go to my Panax Ginseng information
>website http://www.glowlife.com/

'scuse me....but I know what ginseng is...and isn't....do you???

hawki

> "Hawki63" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >Subject: Re: Ginseng documented cancer cure

> With complete respect, I assume that your comments are based on some
> information
> that we haven't been made aware of yet? I guess the nausea and vomiting

is
> trivial to
> you? Have you ever seen a CHEMO patient? ask their opinion.

Oh, oh Dave. I believe I've caught you in a truth! There is evidence that
ginseng can alleviate the nausea from chemo. But back to the lies: What
you originally posted, nay trumpeted in the subject line was: "Ginseng
documented cancer cure". You followed that by a testimonial and a radiology
report that purportedly supported that claim. Now you've gone from a "cure"
to "nausea relief". Do you see why you are held in almost universal
contempt, dave? You scam and lie.