Odessa has 2nd thoughts.

Callistus Valer

Guest
Odessa Gunn ponders, "Why did I marry a bald-headed cripple?" Levi answers,"Like I've told you a
thousand times, this is my Lance moment, now shut-up."

> Odessa Gunn ponders, "Why did I marry a bald-headed cripple?" Levi answers,"Like I've told you
> a thousand times, this is my Lance moment, now shut-up."

That is a comma splice

Callistus Valerius <[email protected]> wrote:
> Odessa Gunn ponders, "Why did I marry a bald-headed cripple?"

Dude,

I know you are lamely trolling, but given your history of weird and made up posts about Odessa
Gunn, Kirsten Gum, Kristin Armstrong (Lance's wife, not the cyclist), and probably others I can't
recall, I would say you have some kind of obsessional problem with women. To the point of making
Bruce Johnston look normal. You might want to ask a therapist about that, rather than stalking
through rbr.