My Gramps accomplishments.

Gramps owned the first gay bar in our town, and the first in our
state. He rode an old Harley, with a modified seat that had a 12"
***** sticking out of it. In 56 he got convicted of child molesting
for touching me, but was released after a week, because he was
sleeping (actually everything BUTT sleeping) with every guy in the
prison, willingly, and enjoying it.
A short time later he had a run-in at a leather/lace bar, and was
killed when his colon ruptured riding a gay form of the electric
broncos they have in bars now. He was creamed, and we buried him on
his 12" Harley, stuck where he liked it most.
Gramps was a real character, and I loved him deeply, real deeply.

www.curtjames.com

lol
nice 1 u bald *****

I am guessing Gramps is you?No hair and likes cocksucking?

On 9 May 2006 14:33:29 -0700, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>lol
>nice 1 u bald *****
>
>I am guessing Gramps is you?No hair and likes cocksucking?

Well it says he founded the first gay bar in town, behind him in the
pic. Either that, or he was a bottom.

did u know this guy is a teacher? no wonder the worlds in such a
retarded state

On 10 May 2006 11:50:47 -0700, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>did u know this guy is a teacher? no wonder the worlds in such a
>retarded state

Gramps was a teacher too? I knew he taught the "sit on my lap, and
bounce" dance, but I didn't know he was an educater too.