Enigmatic Frequency: 400 Hz

Tontoko Hirorin

Guest
Have you ever experienced the oscilloscope shows the frequency around
400 Hz when you grasp the probe of that oscilloscope with keeping the
probe open? I thought it might be caused by the bioelectric current
through our body, and possibly useful to diagnose our health
conditions.
For details, please visit:

http://139.134.5.123/tiddler2/bioseon/bioseon.htm

"tontoko hirorin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Have you ever experienced the oscilloscope shows the
> frequency around 400 Hz when you grasp the probe of that
> oscilloscope with keeping the probe open?

That is totally meaningless. You would get a similar
reaction if you stuck the probe into a watermellon.

I thought it might be caused by the bioelectric current
> through our body,

Please stop thinking. It isn't helping you at all.

and possibly useful to diagnose our health
> conditions.

I can make a better diagnosis of your mental health by
reading your posts. Your brain is weak and ineffective.

> For details, please visit:
>
> http://139.134.5.123/tiddler2/bioseon/bioseon.htm

"tontoko hirorin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Have you ever experienced the oscilloscope shows the
> frequency around 400 Hz when you grasp the probe of that
> oscilloscope with keeping the probe open?

No. Nor does a frequency counter. However, a few songs on
the latest "The Jets" CD do. Check it out.

moo