Need Help Finding A Single Speed Rear 10x135mm Wheel Please.

CptKlink

Sep 19, 2014
Hello all.

I'm in need of a little help finding a prebuilt single speed 10x135mm disk rear wheel. Anybody know any good sites to find anything like that?

Right now I have pretty good wheelset that i built myself right now. But I have just gotten my self a new frame that now I need a new rear wheel that is disk brake capable, Single speed, and is the 10x135mm standard for my dirt jumper.

I could build my own and just buy a hub. But really if you factor in the time spent and labor. It almost costs more to buy just the hub then it does to buy a decent prebuilt wheel.

Hello all.

I'm in need of a little help finding a prebuilt single speed 10x135mm disk rear wheel. Anybody know any good sites to find anything like that?

Right now I have pretty good wheelset that i built myself right now. But I have just gotten my self a new frame that now I need a new rear wheel that is disk brake capable, Single speed, and is the 10x135mm standard for my dirt jumper.

I could build my own and just buy a hub. But really if you factor in the time spent and labor. It almost costs more to buy just the hub then it does to buy a decent prebuilt wheel.
Given the difficulty with chainline, I would recommend buying a Freehub wheel, and then just use the appropriate spacers to place the cog...assuming that you really want a single speed and not a Fixed Gear.