or Connect

Posts by Curb

Although I have not done it yet, I'll bet you if I put some of that dirty PROLink Chain Lube on my Campy chain it will quite it down. ProLink is good lube but that stuff is messy and dirty after a couple of rides, even when you put on a little. Anyone agree? Quote: Originally Posted by Peter@vecchios Campagnolo Ultra chain? That is, the 5.9mm one? It was quieter than the 6.2 one. Also quieter than 5.9 wippermans.
I agree FTU, my dura ace was quite for the very start and still is. But this campy BS is over rated. Campy only looks nice, and that's it. if dura made the same look and style, i would get ride of this campy. but what's your point in your last sentence? are you saying that when someone spends $4-$5 K on somethjing and it's manufactured correctly, one should live with it? Quote: Originally Posted by FasterthanU Breaking in components? In terms of...
Thanks Tom, but my bike is new, only 800 miles on it. The noise in pretty much loud in 3 gears on the rear cassette. They store where I purchase the bike tried to adjustment but tells me it has to break in. I think thats bullsht. We are talking about a 9k bike! I wish I could do my own adjustments. I hate relying on some person who treats you like some doctor's office visit; in an out with out the issus solved. Then the other problem is if you take it to other people, they...
Quote: Originally Posted by tomgaul Thanks, I'll check it out and let you know. Hey, I know this reply is very late, but whatever happen to the noisy campy. I have the 2007 campy record and the damn thing is very noisy.. My 2001 dura ace is super quiet compared to theis new campy. did you ever find the problem or did you just learnn to live with it?
Hey Rory and other newbie’s, here is the video again. Please take the time to watch it. If you cannot not make up your mind, go to another doctor and get a second opinion. We all know that it's a hassle to go to other doctors, so find another one in your network, make the appointment, sit down in the office and fill out the insurance forms and pay your little co-pay. Of course being new patient this new doctor might rush you out (typical) or, he might give you some...
Same here. I am still finding out things i wish I knew 5 months ago. Quote: Originally Posted by cptaylor That was very informative. I wish I had seen that when I was first researching my fracture. Thanks for sharing.
Here is something for those that are still undecided and how it's done Good luck and enjoy the film! BTW, he had a nice break. Clavicle Malunion: A Patient's Perspective http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIX9bGvA1OQ
So what's your point? No way in hell you can get rid of it. you may be able to control what sugars you add to your diet but everything else, forget about it. Quote: Originally Posted by lux41 I am there now but it took me about a yr to rid myself from the grasps !!! Its only when you try something like the 10 day challenge that you really realize the addiction controls us ... Good luck Human researchers are fascinated by the behavior of lab rats in response...
I had promise I was not going to respond and I really should not let certain individual engage me but I can't resist. So, a routine surgery is what you call a low complication right? So, it must make one wonder why most clavicle operations are treated as out patient, (no over night stay). Example: I was in at 1:30 pm and home at 6:30pm same day. Would you classify this as a low complication surgery? What would you call it? We can’t wait to hear! And hell,...
Gosh, please go back and read the past post in this forum and see how many people have had surgery plates installed. And re-read what I said below in my original post! That’s all I am going to say from this point on! Oh, let me ask, what do you call a heart by pass? It’s a serious operation but it’s still a routine operation because it’s done hundreds of time a day. Originally Posted by Curb But I must reiterate, Clavicle operations these days are very routine and if...