or Connect

Posts by Born2bWild

Thanks for sharing Steve!! That guy got OWNED!!
I made it home alive. Interbike was crazy this year with over 1000 vendors and an estimated 25,000 attendees. I was mostly slammed with meeting new, current and potential clients that I did not have time to see the whole show. But wanted to share some of the show highlights.   I will be putting together a more detailed report as the week progresses and let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to know just ask!         GoPro made a...
Thought I would post up some pics of the sprint finish for yesterdays Tahoe to Sacramento stage.
Nice job! Enjoy the trip!
CyclingForums proudly presents the 2011 Amgen Tour of California Ultimate VIP Experience Contest!! One lucky forum participant will get to experience the crowd, the course, the energy, and the excitement of Amgen’s Tour of California from an official race vehicle.  This is a chance to feel the thrill of the race up close and personal in a way that few have done before. In addition to the VIP Car Ride, the winner will get to invite two guests to meet at the...
Very impressive!!! Now its time to kick some ASS in your race!!
The frame is looking good!!!
Hey all,   Looking for feed back on the Review Contest.   If you won something review and post it. If you have ideas for another contest let me know! We have a ton of brands who are stoked to get on board so any feed back you can provide would be killer.     -The Other Steve
Ha! My mistake. Guru can custom any frame even one for some one 20 feet tall.
Welcome to Cycling Forums! Whats your favorite ride in the area?