or Connect

Posts by R.White

"B. Rogers" wrote in message news:<31frhbF3ai5ppU1@individual.net>... > "JD" wrote in message > > > Google this: "it's not the bike, it's the rider" > > > > JD > > Google this..."it takes a parent to raise a child" Google "Profile of a Pedophile" and see how the rest of us see you. This will save you some time, "deny that they abuse children, even after caught, convicted, incarcerated, and court-ordered into a sex offender...
Ride-A-Lot wrote in message news:... > bri719 wrote: > > Ride-A-Lot wrote: > > > >> It's kind of hard not to shop there anymore. It's too damn convenient > >> when you can walk to one from your house. Need a roll of TP? I'll > >> just scoot over to Wally World and pick it up. Be back in two > >> minutes. Oh, while you're there pick up some milk, dog food, and see > >> if you can find velcro. Just way...
Rockstar wrote in message news:... > While you girl childs are tearing up the wilderness this weekend, I will be > cranking off...the gymnastic team. Fag.
Mr_Kingkillaha wrote in message news:... > R.White Wrote: > > Scott Burley wrote in message > > news:... > > > On 30 Nov 2004, the cheeks of Mike Vandeman parted, and a trumpetous > > > noise emerged: > > > > > > > .So somebody attempts murder simply because of a non-verbal > insult. > > > >...
"cc" wrote in message news:... > "R.White" wrote in message > news:27bc6c79.0412011426.40480738@posting.google.com... > > Dan Goods wrote in message > > news:... > >> Hi all - this is the first time I have felt the need to post to a > >> newsgroup so bear with me. Its been a terriable week. I have been > >> suffering with a...
Mike Vandeman wrote in message news:... > Not really. Only in theory. Like mountain bikers, they are interested in only > one thing: access for their vehicles. Remember, I spent 8 years working on > stopping road construction. 8 years of pissing in the wind.
Dan Goods wrote in message news:... > Hi all - this is the first time I have felt the need to post to a > newsgroup so bear with me. Its been a terriable week. I have been > suffering with a ruptured disk in my back due to a recent fight. > I have been on vicodian for a week, and missed work at JPL. The real Dan Goods who works at JPL as the Artist in Residence would not have mispelled "terrible."
Scott Burley wrote in message news:... > On 30 Nov 2004, the cheeks of Mike Vandeman parted, and a trumpetous > noise emerged: > > > .So somebody attempts murder simply because of a non-verbal insult. > > You're a .class act Vandy. > > > > Giving the finger is a sure sign of mental retardation. Or being a > > mountain biker, which is essentially the same thing. > / \ / / \ \ \ |...
"mark" wrote in message news:... > "B. Rogers" wrote in message > news:30piv5F32boi2U1@uni-berlin.de... > > > > "JD" wrote in message > > news:bff73eaa.0411261224.5b1b78e6@posting.google.com... > > > One can't ask for much more in life. > > > > JD > > > > Except spending time with your kid > > > sad. you hate yourself. does your family hate you too? His son does.