or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Judy And Dave G

"Edward Reid" wrote in message news:01HW.BBF1094B02D74F55171B02C0@n...enetserver.com... Edward! Wonderful to see your post. You and Melee are two of past posters that I think about quite often. How are you. And Melee? I am not posting often, but I read every day. So glad you are still around. Judy Type 1, 29+ years > It's just come to my attention that the ADA is now providing its Clinical Practice Recommendations > as a PDA file for Palm OS devices....
Hello all my friends! Haven't posted for a little bit, but still read religiously! I haven't seen any posts about the new V8 juices. Specifically the light. I love it. I think only the Papaya/Citrus (sorry I drank it all and threw away the empty and I can't for the life of me remember the name. I am sure it will come back sometime next week when I am in the middle of vacuuming the floor! ;o} ) I think the total carbs per serving was either 4 or 3. I have given...
"Laura" wrote in message news:x75Eb.4209$031.388@fe3.columbus.rr.com... > First time ham maker here.. Do the regular bone in ham that most groceries sell have a rind on > them? If so how do you remove it? All the 'recipes' I > want to use say to remove it.. Or at least many of them do. Sorry, can't answer this one. > > I remember my mom saying she always bought the shank end or did not buy the > shank end..reason? Will the label say what...
"Ron" wrote in message news:dbScnWyi0_2X6EeiXTWQkQ@giganews.com... > Okay this isn't exactly about cooking but I don't know where else to ask the question. How do you > remove those black streak marks that silverware leaves on dishes? Obviously not SOS! Nothing seems > to work and I'm starting to think about using paint stripper or something but that's probably not > a good idea. There must be a way to get those black marks off without harming the...
New Posts  All Forums: