or Connect

Posts by davidbod

The event served as the state championship for cross-country. It's also part of the Mountain States Cup series. Mountain meaning the Rockies, not those puny Alps.
The article I read on velonews on this subject indicates the both Hematide and Aicar would not be a problem for labs to detect in urine. If that is the case why would any rider use it knowing that the lab would eventually find it in the samples. This is nothing more than LeMonde making up a headline in my opinion, but time will tell.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bro Deal No, the rest of us are smart enough to detect bullsh!t when we smell it. This was the worst Tour in living memory. That Prudhomme is trying to put a positive spin on the Bore de France is understandable. What do you expect him to say? "The Tour sucked. Sorry. Next year we'll try to design a route suitable for real racers instead of over the hill egomaniacs."? Your major failure here is not realizing that when Prudhome...
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmypop Yeah, you're a f*cking twit. Welcome to cycling, recent American convert. Now go the hell back to football and baseball. lol, maybe it escapes you that I've been a member of this forum since 2003 and have nearly twice as many posts as you have. You can see how old I am from my posts, and I've been an avid active cyclist since my late teens, well before Greg LeMond won his first Tour. I take your comment as the sum of your...
Quote: Originally Posted by limerickman What a load of Bollocks. With respect. This country has a long history in this sport and it had huge fanbase long before the uniballer said he'd appear here. In fact Armstrongs announcement to appear at the Tour of Ireland, has had zero effect. Quite the contrary in fact. The tour has been reduced from five days to three days. So you're talking rubbish. I don't think anyone is making claims that Ireland is not going...
Its been a while since I've checked out the forums. I see things haven't changed much. It surprises me how people get so emotional and pigheaded about LA and think they know what he is all about. Whether people want to admit it or not LA has huge respect within the current and retired peloton. In my opinion during the Tour LA kept the conflict between himself and Contador (when interviewed by journalists) quite professional but was frank about the situation. Now that the...
Quote: Originally Posted by helmutRoole2 Or, just let Landis choose the lab, as he wanted. Didn't they want the lab at UCLA or something? If there exo-test in his urine, any lab should find it. Yeah, I don't understand why they won't allow a different lab to test the results. They could have completely removed the conspiracy aspect of the case by allowing UCLA to do it. If it had been done this way and found positive it would even have given more credibility to...
Flyer has flown the coup again. Chicken anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by saluki Talk about pulling stuff out of your butt! Yeah, I love how it took less than 20 posts for a Mayo EPO positive to degrade into another LA / DISCO diarrhea spew. Maybe Mayo was just never that good. His results certainly support that.
I predict another very bad post TDF year here at cyclingforums for the Disco haters. The pointless discussions and Disco bashing will continue like a bad case of diarrhea. Fact is most of you Disco haters thought another TDF win was years away if ever again. This is however without a doubt their best TDF ever even outshadowing any single win by Lance. Bruyneel will go down as the greatest TDF DS ever. And who knows how many more TDFs Contador will win under Bruyneel and...