or Connect

Posts by ray...i need to pay my bill and it works

It Will Work. If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4 steps. $6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days! Steps: Follow the Logic, Just Do it and It will work. $$$ in 4 easy steps. 1. Set Up a Free Paypal Account. 2. Send $1.00 to six Email Accounts from your Paypal Account 3. Delete email address #1 and add your email address as #6. Move all others #2-#6 up one number 4. Copy and Post this entire Letter to Newsgroups, Messages Boards etc. Copy this exactly for you...
It Will Work. If you do as I have done! Just Do It! follow the 4 steps. $6.00 to $15,000.00 in 30 days! Steps: Follow the Logic, Just Do it and It will work. $$$ in 4 easy steps. 1. Set Up a Free Paypal Account. 2. Send $1.00 to six Email Accounts from your Paypal Account 3. Delete email address #1 and add your email address as #6. Move all others #2-#6 up one number 4. Copy and Post this entire Letter to Newsgroups, Messages Boards etc. Copy this exactly for you...