or Connect

Posts by Reid2

I had not seen it before.  I am glad for the thread poster's notice.   We are not all interested in trolling or alienating each from the brother cyclist.               Where seldom is heard, the discouraging word, and the antelopes play all the day....
at age 50   at age 55 with g/f
    In politics, they say it is who you knew, what counts,        
It must be admitted, that once you master the sport of smoking, it is a hobby you never get tired of...I mean, from.   Unlike road bikes, a costly hobby, some bikes cost many thousands of dollars, and waste your time in endless addiction patterns, repeated, it's very sad,   "Oh, I gotta go out for a ride...Oh, need to buy a new (part/bike/cycle gear)... ...oh, the weather is not good today, but I gotta get my ride-fix...oh, the kids can walk the five...
"Not a cough in a carload" of Camel Cigarettes.   My daddy smoked unfiltered Camels, kept the pack in the rolled-over sleeve of his T, very macho guy in the 1950s.       By the end of 1988, Judge was dying, no wind left, lung chopped out, the other lung filling with blood, lung cancer.  This son put his father's body, from the death bed, to the gurney, with bare hands, then into the coffin, then, into the ground.  Camel Cigarettes: not a cough in...
I like your new tag line.    Tag, you're it. ______________________________   Alienator, if you want credibility, publish your name and full stats, and show the filthy space you live within, as you are a dead man talking like me, if you do.   The facts are: I am a bicyclist since the year, 1960. I never had any cop problems until I got caught, false premise traffic stop, for a shake-down attempt; they figured, I live in a ritzy-looking house, am...
What is the most notorious police state of modern times? When did it end?  When did my grandfather drop dead? When were the two figures, just harkened, born? Why am I doing all of this?  Who are you to dismiss reality? I love you anyway.  I forgive my tormentors.   Only humans on this earth are so determinedly perverse. Only humans despoil the world we were given as a gift. Only you can remind every new crop of humans, that only the concerted efforts of...
Alienator, it is not a diatribe. I am seeing =no= doctors at all. Look, you are not really a bad guy. And I have ruined my life to help show the truth. My life is practically over. I only hope to save innocent others from abuse by power-mongers. If you denigrate this effort, why? I harm no-one. I gain nothing for myself, but ostracism and hatred. I will be killed, eventually, I feel it coming. PS: Your screen name, it is as if it were designed by myself, as I...
Alienator, if you met even a few ruined, hopeless people, maybe you would get on a soapbox and cry for justice. Maybe, if you knew what it feels like to be murdered, but not die, to be told you will never have a life again, to be tortured, starved out of your home, to be threatened with a gun to the head, mugged with witnessing cops present, to be ignored by media, "law" and "justice", and know: you have made yourself an example, a witness of the reality of our police...