or Connect

Posts by tcklyde

Quote: Originally Posted by whiteboytrash or should I say the American way ? Pfft, WBT.
Quote: Originally Posted by Serafino Never tested positive doesn't mean you doped. Otherwise, every negative test is really a hidden positive. Faulty logic, unless you think 100% of the peleton dopes, in which case its an even playing field. It's not an even playing field. Not everyone can afford 30,000 Euro in dopage like Ullrich -- massive blood transfusions, micro dosing EPO, HGH, steroids, cortisone, hormones, amphetamines, and the medical attention of...
Pressure's on Jan.
Quote: Originally Posted by House The difference, that you seem to be ignoring, is that these are tests regulated by one governing body, thus they should all have the same standards on the same equipment. To think otherwise is foolish or simply buying into **** Pounds PR BS. Hmm, so would you support throwing out all DNA testing, hair and fiber testing, etc., in criminal cases because criminals labs have hundreds of different protocols and many different sorts...
Quote: Originally Posted by thebluetrain Funny that this thread is still open yet the thread started by House is closed. Bias, you decide. "The funniest part is that I cut and pasted it exactly as YOU wrote it. Keep digging that hole." LMAO, Classic. No kidding! Bias sucks! No what is really biased? Science. Like all these tests showed that Heras and Landis and Ullrich and Tyler doped but they totally didn't. I mean, they said they didn't but, NO!...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bro Deal Doped to the eyeballs. The biggest gain from PEDs than any other rider with the possible exception of Riis. Thank god Martin Jackson is back to talk some sense to this forum. Speaking of sense, anyone remember that thread where someone asked if you could blood dope by drinking your own blood? That was awesome. I am totally gonna try that this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Those Cat 1 guys are gonna be so...
Andy Schleck -- though hard to say how so young a guy will handle 250 kms. For a dark horse, how about Mario Aerts? He's no stranger to long breakaways and though not too low on GC now probably not too much of a threat over the long haul.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bro Deal The situation is really going to look great when Landis gets stripped and Periero slinks off the stage so he cannot be linked to Fuentes stored blood. The ASO should refuse to award the 2006 title without a DNA test. This is a great idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by helmutRoole2 Excellent. I will add that I'd be stupefied if it could be proven that Lemond didn't dope. Also, nosduh is on an disinformation rampage. It's clear that all the current Pro Tour riders are doped with possibly a few exceptions, possibly. And it's clear that doping was rampant during Lemond's era and to believe that he didn't partake in the very effective, although not as expedient, doping practices of the day and still won...
Holy crap. Landis and his friends are total assholes.