What happened to Tyler in Stage 12?

ronde chumpion

Guest
Hey,

Wow! I know all you Lance-haters want anyone else to win, so what
happened to your big hope? I thought Tyler was tough and all.

Snap, Crackle, Pop.

Thank You,
Ronde Chumpion

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> Wow! I know all you Lance-haters want anyone else to win, so what
> happened to your big hope? I thought Tyler was tough and all.
>
> Snap, Crackle, Pop.
>
> Thank You,
> Ronde Chumpion

Looks like the rain took another rider or he simply had a bad day. He should
of finished with lance.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey,
> >
> > Wow! I know all you Lance-haters want anyone else to win, so what
> > happened to your big hope? I thought Tyler was tough and all.
> >
> > Snap, Crackle, Pop.
> >
> > Thank You,
> > Ronde Chumpion

> Looks like the rain took another rider or he simply had a bad day. He should
> of finished with lance.

I hope he's got a little left in his suitcase of courage.

M.