NoCom smashes 400K race course record

JohnnyNoCom

Guest
Here is the rest of the story about the NoCom racer that smashed the 400 K course record.

Johnny NoCom
Fastest Stock Bike in the Known Universe®

"I looked at the trip computer and realized that not only was I going to SMASH the race record but also finish in under 12hrs if I worked just a bit harder, the final laps were some of the fastest all day and the last lap was the third fastest.
I finished first in 11hrs and 57mins.. A GREAT DAY..

Who ever said “its not about the bike” was wrong..

Glenn"

Where can I buy this NoCom bicycle? This bicycle will put a lot of recumbent makers out of business. I want a NoCom.

Dilbert Clark

See <http://www.velokraft.com/dealers.htm> for a list of NoCom dealers.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth