Excel spreadsheet wanted

Russell Nichols

Guest
Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates time
taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to [email protected] Thanks
in advance Russ

In article <[email protected]>, "Russell Nicholson"
<[email protected]> writes:

>Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
>time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .

I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?

Tom Gibb <[email protected]

TBGibb wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, "Russell Nicholson"
> <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
> >time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .
>
> I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?
>
> Tom Gibb <[email protected]>

This is almost too easy for an unethical person with macro virii. <G>

Barry

you and me clueless together.

I could send you a sheet that counts the area in a 56 hectare development with a total floor area of
1,200,000m2.......?

[email protected] (TBGibb) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Russell Nicholson"
> <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >Looking for an excel spreadsheet that I can use in a laptop at club time trials that calculates
> >time taken and average speed. Please attach file to an email and address to . . .
>
> I must be totally clueless, how hard would that be too write?

That depends. If Russell really just wants to calculate time and speed, it's about 2 minutes work.
If he wants publish presentable results taking handicaps, gender, age categories, team results,
series rankings and goodness knows what else into account it's not quite so trivial.

--
Dave...