Response to questions about 1050g wheelset FA still at $300

<rant>
I just talked to Zipp after being tipped off about their No Fault
Replacement program. Zipp is so easy to deal with. Why wouldn't American
Classic tell me about this program instead of trying to milk more money
out of me by charging me retail for replacement?

I mean my wheels are still perfectly good, there are only slight hints
of spoke deformations, but American Classic handling of the matter just
stinks. They are such assholes to deal with I'm glad that if anything
ever goes wrong with the wheels, that Zipp will handle it directly and
cut American Classic out of the picture.

Bye bye American Classic, **** you very much!
</rant>