FS: 2004 Moots Vamoots Ti -- 56 cm

Rafael Aguilar

Guest
My Vamoots is a stock size 56 cm (measured to top), with 73.25 STA and
56.3cm top tube. It has extremely low miles (less than 500) and, as a
result, is in mint condition. I'm interested in selling frame, fork
(Reynolds Ouzo Pro), King headset and Moots Ti Stem (0 degrees, 11 cm)
for $1,800, plus shipping.

The bike currently has a mix of Campy Record 9 and 10 speed components
on it (basically a Record 9 speed drive train mated to a 10 speed
cassette; works great). If you're interested in buying the complete
bike, we can then talk about price and specific component choices. I
also have a set of Campy compatible Ksyriums SSL clinchers (the top of
the line model) in great condition that I could sell. I will take some
pictures this long weekend and send them to prospective buyers.

I'm selling the Vamoots because my Serotta Legend fits better and I
need to pare down the stable.

Please contact me at [email protected] with questions and picture
requests.

Thanks.

Rafael Aguilar

Bike's still available if anyone's interested.

[email protected] (Rafael Aguilar) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> My Vamoots is a stock size 56 cm (measured to top), with 73.25 STA and
> 56.3cm top tube. It has extremely low miles (less than 500) and, as a
> result, is in mint condition. I'm interested in selling frame, fork
> (Reynolds Ouzo Pro), King headset and Moots Ti Stem (0 degrees, 11 cm)
> for $1,800, plus shipping.
>
> The bike currently has a mix of Campy Record 9 and 10 speed components
> on it (basically a Record 9 speed drive train mated to a 10 speed
> cassette; works great). If you're interested in buying the complete
> bike, we can then talk about price and specific component choices. I
> also have a set of Campy compatible Ksyriums SSL clinchers (the top of
> the line model) in great condition that I could sell. I will take some
> pictures this long weekend and send them to prospective buyers.
>
> I'm selling the Vamoots because my Serotta Legend fits better and I
> need to pare down the stable.
>
> Please contact me at [email protected] with questions and picture
> requests.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rafael Aguilar

Price reduced to $1700, plus shipping, for frame, fork, headset and
titanium stem. E-mail [email protected] for pics. Thanks.