flatproof tubes w/ removable core?

andy

Guest
I am looking for flatproof tubes, you know the superthick ones that aren't
really flatproof but thicker, that have removeable valve cores. Removable
cores are usually only found in higher end tubes so this should be tough. I
don't care what the dimensions of the tube are, as long as it is presta.
TIA.
andy

On Sat, 8 May 2004 19:08:37 -0600, "andy" <trifox13atcovaddotnet>
wrote:

>I am looking for flatproof tubes, you know the superthick ones that aren't
>really flatproof but thicker, that have removeable valve cores. Removable
>cores are usually only found in higher end tubes so this should be tough. I
>don't care what the dimensions of the tube are, as long as it is presta.
>TIA.
>andy

Saw some in Ace hardware (without the slime) that looked pretty good.
Didn't check the valves though, and you did not mention tire size.

Like i said, tire size does not matter, just interested in the valves and
thick tubes.
thanx,
andy
news:[email protected]...