Cyclo-computer question

Kon

Guest
I have a need for the following functions in a computer. I require cadence, rear wheel mount and
odometer setting. Which computer do I look at, which will provide these functions..

I need it to be a rear wheel mount, so that I can use on my trainer. I need to transfer my current
odo reading from my Cateye Velo2 computer. I need to start using cadence reading.

Thanks

If the computer says it has a cadence function, it usually is a rear wheel mount. the only exception
to this I have seen was the older Cyclo units, which had seperat wires for cadence and speed/
mileage. every computer has a setting function, Being able to set the actual wheel size is what
gives them the ability to be so accurate.

If all you want besides cadence is distance, take your pick. They all have that.

Avocet 45tt with Cadence. You can put in your current total miles.

On 3 May 2003 07:55:08 -0700, [email protected] (kon) wrote:

>I have a need for the following functions in a computer. I require cadence, rear wheel mount and
>odometer setting. Which computer do I look at, which will provide these functions..
>
>I need it to be a rear wheel mount, so that I can use on my trainer. I need to transfer my current
>odo reading from my Cateye Velo2 computer. I need to start using cadence reading.
>
>Thanks

I use the Performance 8.0C. Fairy cheap, and easy to use.

"kon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a need for the following functions in a computer. I require cadence, rear wheel mount and
> odometer setting. Which computer do I look at, which will provide these functions..
>
> I need it to be a rear wheel mount, so that I can use on my trainer. I need to transfer my current
> odo reading from my Cateye Velo2 computer. I need to start using cadence reading.
>
> Thanks

If you want to enter your current mileage do NOT get a Cateye Astrale.

news:[email protected]...