Samsonite Oyster w/ Dahon Helios?

Paul A. Steckler

Guest
Anyone have experience putting a Dahon Helios into
a Samonsite Oyster 29" hardshell case?

There are various reports on the Web putting other
brands of folding bikes into the Oyster. I'd guess
the Dahon will fit, after removing the wheels. It'd
be nice to have that confirmed.

-- Paul

Paul,

I don't have direct experience but I bet you they do at Gaerlan's...

http://www.gaerlan.com/

Hope it helps,

Bob

news:[email protected]...