biking through Amarillo, TX

Belda

Guest
Hi everyone!
I'm looking to get from Santa Fe to Amarillo, TX to Oklahoma
City. Can anyone share a route? I'm not sure which highways I'm
allowed on in Texas, so any advice anyone could provide would be much
appreciated. Thanks!

Belda wrote:

> Hi everyone!
> I'm looking to get from Santa Fe to Amarillo, TX to Oklahoma
> City. Can anyone share a route? I'm not sure which highways I'm
> allowed on in Texas, so any advice anyone could provide would be much
> appreciated. Thanks!

try contacting [email protected] I think he is in the know about this
kind of stuff

On 14 Jul 2004 08:38:03 -0700, [email protected] (Belda) wrote:

>Hi everyone!
> I'm looking to get from Santa Fe to Amarillo, TX to Oklahoma
>City. Can anyone share a route? I'm not sure which highways I'm
>allowed on in Texas, so any advice anyone could provide would be much
>appreciated. Thanks!

Texas highway rules are pretty much the same as other states: other
than Interstates, you have the right to ride on any road (unless
specifically marked otherwise).

Now, the drivers on these roads may disagree with you being there, but
that's another story.