Retro tops in central London ?

David Cowie

Guest
I remember a store that was selling retro tops in or near Covent
Garden. Anyone remember the name or details ?

thanks
David

David Cowie wrote:
> I remember a store that was selling retro tops in or near Covent
> Garden. Anyone remember the name or details ?

I visited one a few years ago after seeing it advertised in a cycling
magazine. IIRC it was on Camden Road, but I'm afraid I can't offer any
more help than that.

The shop is called Senci, which is on Monmouth Street, Wc2.
There is also a retro clothing shop on either Langley Street, Wc2
or Mercer Street, Wc2 that occasionally has tops.

Stuart.

"David Cowie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I remember a store that was selling retro tops in or near Covent
> Garden. Anyone remember the name or details ?
>
> thanks
> David

we use
for US imports: http://www.vintagevelos.com/
for UK: http://www.bromleyvideo.com/clothes.htm

I've got one of the Eddy Merckx Molteni jerseys in orange. Lovely.

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Cowie wrote:
> > I remember a store that was selling retro tops in or near Covent
> > Garden. Anyone remember the name or details ?

> I visited one a few years ago after seeing it advertised in a cycling
> magazine. IIRC it was on Camden Road, but I'm afraid I can't offer any
> more help than that.
>
> --
> Danny Colyer (the UK company has been laughed out of my reply address)
> <URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/>
> "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine

in message <[email protected]>, sean
('[email protected]') wrote:

> David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> I remember a store that was selling retro tops in or near Covent
>> Garden. Anyone remember the name or details ?

> Or if your into american irony?......Yes there isss and here it is;

http://www.stonebrew.com/Merchant2/...t_Code=ABA-JERS&Category_Code=ArrogantBastard

Runtime error in lib/db.mvc @ [00000046:00000040]: Line 1815:
MvLOCKFILE: Error creating lockfile 'Merchant2/00000001/storekey.dbf':
Disc quota exceeded

H'mmmm

,/| _.--''^``-...___.._.,;
/, \'. _-' ,--,,,--'''
{ \ `_-'' ' /
`;;' ; ; ;
._..--'' ._,,, _..' .;.'
(,_....----''' (,..--''

>http://www.stonebrew.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=

ABA-JERS&Category_Code=ArrogantBastard

>Runtime error in lib/db.mvc @ [00000046:00000040]: Line 1815:
>MvLOCKFILE: Error creating lockfile 'Merchant2/00000001/storekey.dbf':
>Disc quota exceeded

No problems viewing the site via AOL.

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> in message <[email protected]>, sean
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
> > David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> I remember a store that was selling retro tops in or near Covent
> >> Garden. Anyone remember the name or details ?

> > Or if your into american irony?......Yes there isss and here it is;
> >

> http://www.stonebrew.com/Merchant2/...t_Code=ABA-JERS&Category_Code=ArrogantBastard
>
> Runtime error in lib/db.mvc @ [00000046:00000040]: Line 1815:
> MvLOCKFILE: Error creating lockfile 'Merchant2/00000001/storekey.dbf':
> Disc quota exceeded
>
> H'mmmm

Sorry. I emailed the link to myself first and it worked......but then
a laboured joke is never any good....Maybe if you went to
www.stonebrew and took it from there...or search 'Arrogant *******
cycling' I do know some riders who would wear them well......maybe
even Rod Stewart....
Sean.