Julich. Hero or Zero?

Ronde Champ

Guest
Hey,

I had a good chuckle when I caught what CN.com wrote. Julich not at
100% in Alps! Who knew??

Ronde Champ

friend and agent for the Julich interests

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/jul04/jul20news

"American Bobby Julich is expected to be able to continue despite
injuring his right wrist in a fall in Saturday's stage to Plateau de
Beille. The swelling decreased in his wrist, but he likely won't be at
100 percent in the Alps."

"Ronde Champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> I had a good chuckle when I caught what CN.com wrote. Julich not at
> 100% in Alps! Who knew??
>
> Ronde Champ
>
> friend and agent for the Julich interests
>

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/jul04/jul20news
>

> "American Bobby Julich is expected to be able to continue despite
> injuring his right wrist in a fall in Saturday's stage to Plateau de
> Beille. The swelling decreased in his wrist, but he likely won't be at
> 100 percent in the Alps."

I'm sure you had a point when you started to write this...next time clue the
rest of us in. I know you are in such a hurry to set your own record for new
threads but at least finish each one before you go on to the next. Is that
too much to ask?