New bib shorts & a lovely ride

Andrew

Guest
I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy
they are too.

Being slightly taller than average & with an "aerodynamic" George Melly they improved my comfort on
the bike no end.

Ended up in the Vale of York & experienced a rare English phenomenon, warm wind. No not from my
backside, across the fields.

A good day finished before the showers arrived.

--
Andrew

"Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

andrew wrote:

>I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy
>they are too.

T A K E C O V E R ! ! !
--
remove remove to reply

andrew <[email protected]> wrote:

> I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy they
> are too.

Incooooooommminngggg!

>> I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair of shorts. Very comfy they
>> are too.
>
>Incooooooommminngggg!

But when you least expect it ....

The PSF ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >> I went to my LBS and for a very reasonable £17.95 got a nice new pair
of
> >> shorts. Very comfy they are too.
> >
> >Incooooooommminngggg!
>
> But when you least expect it ....
>
> The PSF ;-)

I KNEW you wouldn't be able to resist!

What do you have against b*b garments?

And why PSF?

--
Andrew

"Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >What do you have against b*b garments?
>
> They are foul objects, the spawn of satan. Simple

Ah but very comfy. Yes without your shirt on you do look a t**t. But they avoid roll over on the
waist & that horrible gappy bit behind that can lead to builders smile.

> >And why PSF?
>
> I am the paving slab fairy

VERY illuminating ;-)

--
Andrew

"Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

> Cheers, PSF
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Yes without your shirt on you do look a t**t.
>
> Even with shirt on they are *awful* - think Mr Muscle ads. YUK!!!

Ahh well I'm a bit fatter than him!

> never, in the history of cycling, has a garment been made that is so *unattractive* - a *complete
> turnoff* YUK!!

But so comfy. Surely the prospect of the smile must be worst!

--

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
>> Yes without your shirt on you do look a t**t.
>
> Even with shirt on they are *awful* - think Mr Muscle ads. YUK!!!

Do you have x-ray vision? :)

They are so incredibly comfy to wear I wouldn't use anything else. I wish I could find a thinner
version for normal day-to-day usage :)

--
StainlessSteelRat
Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: I can't. Fran: Can't what?