Test Ride Rivendell Atlantis

Rob

Guest
Hello all,

I'm looking into purchasing a Rivendell Atlantis but would like to test ride the bicycle. I live in
the northern virginia area(outside washington DC). I'm looking to find someone who owns a rivendell
atlantis that I can test ride. I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Rob

>Hello all,
>
>I'm looking into purchasing a Rivendell Atlantis but would like to test ride the bicycle. I live in
>the northern virginia area(outside washington DC). I'm looking to find someone who owns a rivendell
>atlantis that I can test ride. I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Rob

Try emailing/calling Rivendell. Bimha should be able to point you in the right direction...

PH

rob <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello all,

> I'm looking into purchasing a Rivendell Atlantis but would like to test ride the bicycle. I live
> in the northern virginia area(outside washington DC). I'm looking to find someone who owns a
> rivendell atlantis that I can test ride. I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Rob

I have one and it is grand. Most comfortable upright I have ever ridden. Not sure how much a test
ride will help though unless you are the right size for the bike.

I know College Park Bicycles sells the Atlantis and usually has a few frames in stock.

--
Bill

Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity.
Home page - http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~wmchal1