For sale EPO - discount for RBR readers

Henry Chang

Guest
I'll not only deliver EPO, I will also teach you how to use it.

If you've seen EPO available from "online pharmacy's" and want to
aquire it that way, I've got a secret for you - even if a syringe
shows up in you mailbox, it will contain nothing but saline solution.
Want to "save money" that way? Of course not.

Well unlike fly-by-night internet pharmacy scam ops, I'll not only
deliver you high quality EPO but I'll teach you the correct way to use
it. EPO is a great peformance enhancer, but without the proper
knowledge of how to shoot it in your ass, you'll get nowhere.

Just leave me email for more information. My value-added resale is
worth every penny. Even on a TDF level team, you likely won't get
proper instructions for how to shoot this stuff in your ass, as you
will get from me.

Discounts are available if you'd like me to video tape the procedure -
and you may earn royalties from this to even further offset the cost.
Stop being a Fred - win your next race! Victory is an email away.

Henry

On 27 Jul 2004 23:40:18 -0700, [email protected] (Henry
Chang) wrote:

>Even on a TDF level team, you likely won't get
>proper instructions for how to shoot this stuff in your ass, as you
>will get from me.
>
>Discounts are available if you'd like me to video tape the procedure -

I might consider buying the video if you use Anna K as the one getting
the shots.