What are some good hooded jackets for cycling?

Pcb

Guest
After losing my cheap-o blue Performance Bike rain jacket, I decided I would pay a little more and
get their more expensive one (#10-2755) because it has a drop-tail, without any elastic in the hem.
Unfortunately, this one is not breathable in the least (like wearing a plastic bag). Most of the
other aspects of the jacket are good. It has a zip-off hood, under-arm zippered vents, and of course
the shorter front / longer back that is the drop-tail. If a company that makes decent breatheable
shell-jackets, such as Red Ledge, were to make this jacket, it would be good. What are some
breatheable cycling-cut jackets with hoods?

--
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ O ALERT: Please help a friend find ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ / / his abducted son by visiting:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ // http://www.haveyouseenskye.com ¯¯¯¯¯¯ ©"""""""""""© Thanks.

I use a Lowe Alpine hillwalking jacket made of Triple point ceramic. It's breathable with underarm
vents and all that. Very good. Fairly expensive.

In article <[email protected]>, Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I use a Lowe Alpine hillwalking jacket made of Triple point ceramic. It's breathable with underarm
> vents and all that. Very good. Fairly expensive.

Can you ride with this jacket on without having to keep the front of it unfastened at the bottom?
All of the jackets at the Lowe Alpine website look to be parka-length.