For the trike freaks

Bill B

Guest
just checked my web shots for new favorite viewers. A new viewer called trikeman was listed.I
checked out his webshots albums. One of his albums should be of interest to all the trikers out
there. I'm not a trike guy but several trikes shown on his album were um like so totally cool.Album
is called trikefest.Check it out at http://community.webshots.com/album/66838907OkGOff I see a lic
plate with discover on it.Anyone know where the fest was?

Yeah and I missed going in 2002...bummer. The woman you should be asking is Jay@Siberian from London
Ontario, she is pretty active in promoting Trikefest. It happens at the end of (every) July in Port
Hope, a town on Lake Ontario maybe 85 miles due east of Toronto. Very picture-postcard village/town
and you can access the town via a biketrail (TransCanada Trail). I don't think you need a trike to
attend and 2 wheel bents are welcome. My take on Trikefest is that it more of a gathering of those
bent, more than the form their bents take.
------------------------------
If you look at the pics you'll a blue 1979 MASA Slingshot (now) owned by Carey from Urbane
Cyclist...mine was a Yellow 1978...gawd I miss that trike. "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote
in message news:[email protected]...
> just checked my web shots for new favorite viewers. A new viewer called trikeman was listed.I
> checked out his webshots albums. One of his albums should be of interest to all the trikers out
> there. I'm not a trike guy but several trikes shown on his album were um like so totally
> cool.Album is called trikefest.Check it out at http://community.webshots.com/album/66838907OkGOff
> I see a lic plate with discover on it.Anyone know where the fest was?

> "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> just checked my web shots for new favorite viewers. A new viewer called trikeman was listed.I
>> checked out his webshots albums. One of his albums should be of interest to all the trikers out
>> there. I'm not a trike guy but several trikes shown on his album were um like so totally
>> cool.Album is called trikefest.Check it out at http://community.webshots.com/album/66838907OkGOff
>> I see a lic plate with discover on it.Anyone know where the fest was?

>Wile E.Coyote at [email protected] wrote: Yeah and I missed going in 2002...bummer. The woman
>you should be asking is Jay@Siberian from London Ontario, she is pretty active in promoting
>Trikefest.

I will resist asking which quality I have in more abundance: pretty or active. Let's just say I am
enthusiastic.

> It happens at the end of (every) July

August 16 and 17th.

>in Port Hope, a town on Lake Ontario maybe 85 miles due east of Toronto. Very picture-postcard
>village/town and you can access the town via a biketrail (TransCanada Trail). I don't think you
>need a trike to attend and 2 wheel bents are welcome. My take on Trikefest is that it more of a
>gathering of those bent, more than the form their bents take.

All welcome- trikes especially so.

http://www.trikes4all.com/trikefest

> If you look at the pics you'll a blue 1979 MASA Slingshot (now) owned by Carey from Urbane
> Cyclist...mine was a Yellow 1978...gawd I miss that trike.

Enthusiastic sounds good to me as well, but at the risk of sounding too chauvinistic you are pretty
as well and I'd have to assume being a Greenspeed rider you'd be active as well. I'm really burying
myself alive here aren't I.