base unit for helmetcams?

John Kulp

Guest
Hello, what camcorders do you use with your viosport helmetcams. I'd like
to get a viosport but my jvc minidv camcorders don't have an analog input so
I can't use the viosport with them. So I guess I need another main unit.

www.petefagerlin.com

> Hello, what camcorders do you use with your viosport helmetcams. I'd
like
> to get a viosport but my jvc minidv camcorders don't have an analog input

so
> I can't use the viosport with them. So I guess I need another main unit.

.... or www.mountainbikebill.com

for me, the Sony TRV350 has worked great so far...