Re: Women Road Race much more selective than expected

Europa Europa

Guest
"Jason K. Lambrou" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey blueboy on one of your posts

Blueboys are you and your family. In fact you and the Turkish are made out
of the same mold. You only have different religions.

>you said there were holes in the bikerace course
>well I didn't see any you ****ing liar and a cheat.Stop posting your **** here

Obviously you are not able to read. In that post I was talking about when
the Giro hosted a few stages in Greece, in 1999 IIRC.
Apart from this Olympic road race that was completely protected thanks to
safety concerns, bicycles racing anywhere East of the Adriatic and South of
Slovenja is as dangerous as Russian roulette, since all the
Balkans/Greece/Turkey/Caucasus/Middle East car drivers think that a bicycle
rider is a target to hit and the roads are not made for 2 wheels rides but
for tracked vehicles.

Europa Europa wrote:

> "Jason K. Lambrou" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hey blueboy on one of your posts

> Blueboys are you and your family. In fact you and the Turkish are made out
> of the same mold. You only have different religions.
>
> >you said there were holes in the bikerace course
> >well I didn't see any you ****ing liar and a cheat.Stop posting your **** here

> Obviously you are not able to read. In that post I was talking about when
> the Giro hosted a few stages in Greece, in 1999 IIRC*
> Apart from this Olympic road race that was completely protected thanks to
> safety concerns, bicycles racing anywhere East of the Adriatic and South of
> Slovenja is as dangerous as Russian roulette, since all the
> Balkans/Greece/Turkey/Caucasus/Middle East car drivers think that a bicycle
> rider is a target to hit and the roads are not made for 2 wheels rides but
> for tracked vehicles.

I was right your racism is coming out blue-boy,how asbout your Sicilian and
Sithern
Wops what about them Lombard Wop

* So why did you post ir again FIVE years later? Only because you have an agenda
spaghetti bender.