50+yo bicycling forum

"Denver C. Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need to
make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
the forum.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

> "Denver C. Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=220

> Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need

> make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
> the forum.

Why would it need clarification? How could a web based forum have been
around for 50 years?

> --
> Warm Regards,
>
> Claire Petersky
> please substitute yahoo for mousepotato to reply
> Home of the meditative cyclist:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~cpetersky/Welcome.htm
> Personal page: http://www.geocities.com/cpetersky/
> See the books I've set free at: http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky
>

>Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need to
>make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
>the forum.

Come on, Claire - you have got to be kiddiing.

Arapnet was not even started 50+ years ago!

Tell me this is a joke! :eek:)

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
(Family Web Page)

Denver C. Fox wrote:
>>Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need to
>>make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and not
>>the forum.

> Come on, Claire - you have got to be kiddiing.
>
> Arapnet was not even started 50+ years ago!
>
> Tell me this is a joke! :eek:)
>

> http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
> (Colorado rental condo)
>
> http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
> (Family Web Page)

If you need to be told it's a joke either:
a. it's not funny
b. you are humourously challenged

Jeff

"Jeff Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| Denver C. Fox wrote:
| >>Oh! I thought it was a forum that had been around for 50 years. You need
| >>make that clearer -- that it's about the age of the participants, and
not
| >>the forum.
| >

| > Come on, Claire - you have got to be kiddiing.
| >
| > Arapnet was not even started 50+ years ago!
| >
| > Tell me this is a joke! :eek:)
| >

| > http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
| > (Colorado rental condo)
| >
| > http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
| > (Family Web Page)
| >
| If you need to be told it's a joke either:
| a. it's not funny
| b. you are humourously challenged
|
| Jeff

Remember this is for 50YO+ riders.
ED3
@ 50+

"George" <[email protected]> wrote
> Why would it need clarification? How could a web based forum have been around for 50 years?

Dear George: You must be new to this collection of misfits and
miscreants, not to recognize Claire's sly wit. Either that or she's
trolling again.... --Roy Zipris