1st Day

ParadoX

Guest
Today I borrowed a Torker 24'' from a friend, brand new. I rode on it
for about 3 hours and can now go about 6 ft. Is that pretty good for 3
hours of learning?

-ParadoX

--
ParadoX - Unicycling Newbie/Computer Expert

-"There is nothing to fear but fear its self."
ParadoX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8015

ParadoX wrote:
> *Today I borrowed a Torker 24'' from a friend, brand new. I rode on it
> for about 3 hours and can now go about 6 ft. Is that pretty good for 3
> hours of learning?
>
> -ParadoX *

Your friend is braver than you ,, hehe.

I'd never lend a new cycle to a newbie ... :D

--
DigitalDave - scabless
DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

sounds about right. unicycling is a very fair sport in that you get out
of it exactly what you put into it. if you practice another 10 hours, i
can personally guarantee that you will be able to go 500 feet without
stopping. if you practice another 10 hours after that on going
backwards, i can guarantee you will be able to go backwards for a
reasonable distance. this is part of the reason why i like unicycling.

tell us when u get past the magic 15 foot barrier. you'll get further
and further and further up until 15 or 20 feet when suddenly you'll have
a breakthrough and go 50 or 60!!

keep us updated

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - Haha you fool

The word gullible is written above my avatar!
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771