munimanpete

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/35427
Question: Do you visit www.unicycle.2ya.com?

- Yes - regularly (few times a week)
- Yes - but not that often
- No - don't find it helpful
- No - never heard of it

Hello all.
Just wondering how many people actually visit mine and Andrew's Site? I
have no idea. So please post SOMETHING on the above poll to let us know
if were hot or not.
Also in this thread post requests, ideas, comments, advice, tips and
criticism. Anything is welcome, just let us know how to make our site
the MOST helpful to the unicycling community (you guys).
So do you visit? And what can we do to improve the site?
Thanks
Peter

--
munimanpete - mocacycle

WWW.MUNIMAN.2YA.COM

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

I do when I feel I'm not doing something as well as I could. I like it
alot.

Not much could be better except the pictures and videos are all on the
gallery and it goes down kinda often like right now. I dont know where
else you could put them though.

--
Tim - Thread Killer

"He's on a unicycle we'll never catch him now!" -Fred from Scooby Doo
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

come on there must be a better way to hype your site than a poll...

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

My circus train pulls throught the night, full of lions and trapize
artists, I'm done with elephants and clowns, I want to runaway and join
the office.
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

I like the site and the concept is good, but I don't visit it often
because it doesn't have enough tips on freestyle. It would be great if
you could get some tips on advanced stuff like sideride, sideways wheel
walk, handride and coasting. It's really hard to find advice on how to
do these and other advanced moves.

--
jsm - Freestyle Fanatic

Jonathan Miersma - Unicyclist, Violinist, and Juggler
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

I think that your site is a great aid to us. I use it and direct the
Memphis Uincycle Club to the site, as well. Keep it coming. Great
work.
Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
[email protected] (No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

it really does need more info. im not sure if there already is info on
how to ride down stairs, hop seat out stuf like that. but yeah i reckon
overall the sites pretty good:)

--
bobgob - crazy monkey on a unicycle

why is it that, you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but
you can't pick your friends nose?
bobgob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7079

bobgob wrote:
> *it really does need more info. im not sure if there already is info
> on how to ride down stairs, hop seat out stuf like that. but yeah i
> reckon overall the sites pretty good:) *

also different mount instructions would be great

--
bobgob - crazy monkey on a unicycle

why is it that, you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but
you can't pick your friends nose?
bobgob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7079

I like the site very much. I go there when I'm looking for specific
instruction when I'm struggling with some new manouvre.

Very clear info.

Tom.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...

"do not think, just ride"...muniracer
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

munimanpete wrote:
> *Just wondering how many people actually visit mine and Andrew's Site?
> I have no idea.*

Have you considered installing a hit counter? I have some on my pages
from 'Nedstat' (http://www.nedstat.com). The basic version is free. I
think they are originally Dutch so that's good too! :)

Klaas Bil

P.S. I voted "Yes but not too often". Not more than once a week but I do
like the site.

--
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
Klaas Bil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3442

I checked the site several times when I first found out about it.
Didn't take me too long to go through everything that was of interest to
me. Now I check it maybe once every week or two just to see what you've
added. So far, I think it's well done and, for a few skills, it's been
very helpful to me. I'm a visual learner so the videos are the most
helpful to me.

--
underdog - level 1 rider

'it isn't stealing if I wasn't going to buy it anyway'
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197