Ride for Kenya's Poor

sarran

Guest
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Dr Ahmed Abdalla director ,Transparency
international ,Kenya. I got your email address from
the web directory so I decided to contact you.
We are interested in diverting some funds currently
floating in the suspense account of the federal pay
office to your account as soon as possible.

Source of the funds:
During the Arap Moi's government, governments
officials awarded contracts to their own companies,
these contracts were grossly overinvoiced. Now the
present government set up contract review panel to
settle those owed outstanding amount. My colleagues
and I have identified a huge amount totaling US$ 870m
(Eight hundred and seventy million us dollars) oversea.

We would want US$43.8m (Forty three million Eight
Hundred Thousand) dollars out this money oversea
transferred to your account because we are not
eligible to operate foreign account, and I have been
mandated to search for a partner abroad. We really
want this transfer made as soon as possible before the
government, who have started refunding money from
Moi's foreign accounts track this money.We will be
offering 20% for your assistance.

If you would want to proceed with this transaction
please reply with your name and phone number and if
you do not accept my offer please treat with utmost
confidentiality.

Best Regards,
Dr Ahmed Abdalla
Email:[email protected]

Greedy uneducated neocon right wingers are rushing to
your aid Dr Abdalla! Trouble is, while they seem to
be able to read, they don't have very good
comprehension. May I suggest that you re-write this
missive and make sure to mention Bush a few times.
Mere mention of how you love and support Bush, will
give your letter the appeal it needs and also short
circuit any suspicions they might otherwise have
if they thought for a moment their efforts might
be aiding a liberal.