Jumping tips

Niggel

Guest
Thanks for all your guy's help on my last questions. The answers were
more than helpful.
I was looking for tips on jumping and hopping. I'm on a 20' and I can't
seem to get any height out of my jumps. I've inflated the tire well
enough but I can't get the motion to jump any higher than one stair at a
time. On top of this, I was wondering how you get any distance out of
your jumps. I suppose you must be moving in order to get max distance,
but is there something I'm just not getting?
Thanks in advance.
-****eL

--
****el

I'm only wearing black 'till they come out with something darker.
****el's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8166

****el wrote:
> *something I'm just not getting?
> Thanks in advance.
> -****eL *

Enough practice?

It really is WYSIWYG (what u see is what u get), watch some uni vids and
practice and if that doesn't work, you're not practicing enough.

Except, what does "inflate the tyre well enough" mean? You want it to be
a bit soft and bouncy for hopping.

--
pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812