Tons of questions. Result: something will be for sale.

AccordNSX

Guest
I have 2.5 unicycles in the garage. These will be compacted into one
unicycle in some manner. Here's what's on the table;

20" Summit w/ no mods
24" Schwinn w/ Hoggy G and Razor cranks

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541

darchibald wrote:
> *How much for the summit and what are mods? I'm interested.
>
> David *

The Summit remains exactly how it was sold. It's practically brand new
since I haven't ridden in ages.

I will accept trades on the Summit or sell it.
Obviously, the trade will have to help me towards my final goal.

--

Sigurd wrote:
> *Yeah, I'm interested in the Summit as well. Got any pics? *

I can acquire some fresh pictures of it if needed, but like stated, it's
practically brand new with less then 1-2 miles ridden on it.

--

AccordNSX wrote:
> *Are the unicycle.com wide hubs wide enough that they'll fit into spot
> where a Profile hub once did?
>
> What's the standard seat post size on SH frames, 27.2?
> *

All of the SH frames I've seen have been 27.2mm. What brand is the ugly
frame? Also, I recently spoke to Steve Howard, and he said spacing for
the fork legs won't really matter (at least in reference to the profile
hub with my frame I'm building). If it's a steel frame then it can be
bent as much as you want. If it's aluminum it may require mroe caution.
If it's a SH frame ask Steve. Of it's another alumium frame, ask the
person who made it or ask someone who's built a decent amount of
aluminum uni frames.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
out?

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They will stop at nothing
to hurt us and our people, and nethier will we"-Dubya
Vote Kerry. Yeah, they both suck, but Kerry sucks less.

gerblefranklin wrote:
> *
>
> What brand is the ugly frame? *

showards thread on the "ugly frame"

http://tinyurl.com/6dstm

most of the SH frames are 27.2 but my 29er was 28.6 untill i busted the
seat tube then it was fixed and refitted with a 27.2

--
jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

-Forget_Your_Life-
[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/albup23/MMulitia.jpg]

The ugly frame will be recieving the seat / post from the Summit.
It will be built up with a unicycle.com wide hub

The Schwinn will have the Hoggy G replaced w/ a multi-use 24" tire.

For sale:

(1) Summit unicycle frame / wheelset. ($212)
(1) Schwinn frame w/ Razor cranks on the stock wheel. ($82)

First come, first serve. Don't bother with low-balling. Prices are firm,
unless you have something cool to trade (anything)... These prices
include shipping to the lower 48. I will ship out of the United States
at your dollar. (or pound, yen, etc...)