Bianchi Ti-Mega Tube Frame/CF Fork, etc.

jt2gt

New Member
Oct 15, 2004
53.5(51ctoc)(53.5TT)Bianchi Ti Mega Tube frame (Reparto Corse) from 1997 and lots of extras. Package includes the frame, Look HSC full carbon fork (with 80mm steerer above headset), Record headset, Record Ti seatpost, Chorus BB, and Control Tech 115 stem. Wouldn't take much more to build up all the way and priced to sell at $750 shipped within U.S. and packed at local shop.

Frame only is just like the one in this link -- http://www.campyonly.com/images/modbikes/dsc00048.jpg

I can send actual pics of the frame on request.

At between 3lbs. or so, it is light and stiff and comfortable to ride. It's titanium so it has lots of life left and has been well taken care of. No dents, dings or major scratches. Of course there are small paint chips here and there from normal riding.

If you are at all interested, I am a motivated seller so open to offers. E-mail -- [email protected] cashiers check scams please.

JT,
Do you still have the Bianchi Ti Mega tube? If so, could you send pictures?

Thanks!

Robert Gardali