Re: Trick Bike on ebay

fluffinator007

Guest
This is a cool trickbike/unicycle thing i just found on ebay if anyones
been looking for one. I've ridden one at the midwest unicycle regionals
and it was a pretty good time. It'd be nice for clubs and such also.
I'm not the seller or anything so if your not interested its okay i just
thought id put it out there.

http://tinyurl.com/526ra

Cole

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757

Not a Super Trick Cycle, but similar. I wonder if it's a home-made one?
The price is right: currently at $1.00!

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"It's good to find something that makes boys into men and men into boys,
my opinion is that unicycling fits the bill." -- Lloyd Johnson

"Read the rules!"
'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

johnfoss wrote:
> *Not a Super Trick Cycle, but similar. I wonder if it's a home-made
> one? The price is right: currently at $1.00! *

One dollar cycle - sixty dollar shipping.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.07.03
Kaena
'My Xanga' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

ouch, excellent point, the shipping does hurt a little bit. I might
wait to see how high the price gets and then possibly still pay up for
it. I dont know what the quality is like on that htouhg so ehhh.

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757

From that one picture, it looks like it may have a one piece crank.
Can't say for sure though. And I've had more than one bad experience
buying things without seeing them myself. So, I'll wait and see myself
too.

--
Sigurd - I'm still riding a United trainer?
Sigurd's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6801

I would assume it was built from an existing unicycle. So the question
is whether it's cotterless or cottered? Can't see much detail, but
judging by the bearing type, I'd guess cottered. It would not be a one
piece crank unless someone actually hand-made a whole hub and
crankset.

Still looking like a good deal at $61.25 (including shipping).

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"It's good to find something that makes boys into men and men into boys,
my opinion is that unicycling fits the bill." -- Lloyd Johnson

"Read the rules!"
'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

there is no way that it is going to go for 61.25 with 6 days to
go.....ebay is full of fools who bid way to early instead of the last 5
minutes.

--
jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

-Forget_Your_Life-
[image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/albup23/MMulitia.jpg]

jagur wrote:
> *there is no way that it is going to go for 61.25 with 6 days to
> go.....ebay is full of fools who bid way to early instead of the last
> 5 minutes. *

I got my thomson in the last 3 seconds.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Judge me by my size, do you?

[image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/4743/yodaweedresize.jpg]
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com