or Connect
Cycling Forums › Forums › Other Stuff › Archives › General health and fitness › Health and nutrition › Health and medical › The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members

post #1 of 15
Their websites:

The Web of Deceit:

http://www.ratbags.com/posse/index.html

www.quackwatch.com www.healthwatcher.net www.ratbags.com
www.hcrc.org www.ncahf.org www.seanet.com/~vettf/
www.skeptics.com.au www.quackfiles.com

http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm

Peter Bowditch Woofie Pearson Robert Baratz Mattias Haglund
Bernard Morey Mark Lowry Christopher Brown Andrew Langer
www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html
www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm Mark Thorson
Willa Nidiffer www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nana
Rosalind Dalefield David Green TD Laing (Usenet vigilante)
Cindy Province Paul Lee John Stone Janice Lyons James
Laidler Mark Probert
www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html Rich
Shewmaker Honorary Members

Stephen Barrett LOSER
www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm Judith
Barrett Terry Polevoy aka "Vera Teasdale"
www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm Christopher
Grell LOSER www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm
Rebecca Long Rebekah Johnson Aron Primack Peter W. Pappas
Joseph Pizzorno William T. Jarvis Tim Gorski Bill Ross
Monica Pignotti Michael McNeil Paul Hilling Janice Lyons
Paul Smith Esther Figueroa Jose Figueroa
post #2 of 15

Re: The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members

In article <mmu5e0tp293a28d4hil9ih7g4t110pvop1@4ax.com>,
Ilena Rose <ilena@san.rr.com> wrote:
>Their websites:
>
>The Web of Deceit:
>
>http://www.ratbags.com/posse/index.html
>
>www.quackwatch.com www.healthwatcher.net www.ratbags.com
>www.hcrc.org www.ncahf.org www.seanet.com/~vettf/
>www.skeptics.com.au www.quackfiles.com
>

>http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm

<long list removed>

Ilena! I'm outraged! You didn't include me on your list,
even though I'm mentioned on your web pages. What's the
story there? Don't you love me any more?

(This reminds me of Hunter Thompson being outraged when he
found out he wasn't on Nixon's "enemies list.")

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)
post #3 of 15

[...]

post #4 of 15

Re: The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members

>Esther Figueroa Jose Figueroa

Did the Figueroa's know that you posted them on this
website?

What happened with them after Malicous Prosecutor Grell
dumped their case?
post #5 of 15

wright@clam.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:

>In article <mmu5e0tp293a28d4hil9ih7g4t110pvop1@4ax.com>,
>Ilena Rose <ilena@san.rr.com> wrote:
>>Their websites:
>>
>>The Web of Deceit:
>>
>>http://www.ratbags.com/posse/index.html
>>
>>www.quackwatch.com www.healthwatcher.net www.ratbags.com
>>www.hcrc.org www.ncahf.org www.seanet.com/~vettf/
>>www.skeptics.com.au www.quackfiles.com
>>

>>http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm
>
><long list removed>
>
>Ilena! I'm outraged! You didn't include me on your list,
>even though I'm mentioned on your web pages. What's the
>story there? Don't you love me any more?

It was actually my list, and you are now on it. Sorry about
the oversight.

>(This reminds me of Hunter Thompson being outraged when he
>found out he wasn't on Nixon's "enemies list.")

I'm offended that Ilena hasn't made a web page about me, but
at least I get a link from the "Andy's Posse" page (and I
keep telling her it's my posse).

--
Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
only at ratbags.com
post #6 of 15

Re: The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 02:52:54 GMT, Peter Bowditch
<myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote:

>I'm offended that Ilena hasn't made a web page about me,
>but at least I get a link from the "Andy's Posse" page (and
>I keep telling her it's my posse).

The "Ragtag Posse" formed by you Quacks to abuse those of us
being SLAPP sued by Barrett and Gang INCLUDES Langer and
Probert ...

but Andy has joined the women so called "support leaders"
from the "Networks" discussed by Dow in their 1991 members
... to your Ragtag Gang ... that is Andy's Posse ... a
combination of your Quack/Junk Science Flacks and women who
have infiltrated the support system to create havoc and
distraction.

One of the members .. .Susan Elaine Schaezler ... hid
silicone president (failed) O'leary for years and lied to
her "sisters" about who he was ...

Now they are all together with Andy proudly in the middle of
HIS Posse ... and yours

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
post #7 of 15

Orac <orac@wabcmail.com> wrote:

>Gee, I'm disappointed that I'm not at least an "honorary
>member." ;-)

You will be a member a few minutes after I get back to the
office this afternoon.

only at ratbags.com
post #8 of 15

Re: The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members

Orac <orac@wabcmail.com> wrote in newsrac-938794.19105301072004@news4-
ge1.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

> In article <ku07e09kkbh5vr6il9aaatbrg928rjqvg8@4ax.com>,
> Ilena Rose <ilena@san.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Their websites:
>>
>> The Web of Deceit:
>>
>> http://www.ratbags.com/posse/index.html
>>
>> www.quackwatch.com www.healthwatcher.net www.ratbags.com
>> www.hcrc.org www.ncahf.org www.seanet.com/~vettf/
>> www.skeptics.com.au www.quackfiles.com
>>

>> http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm
>>
>> Peter Bowditch Woofie Pearson Robert Baratz Mattias
>> Haglund Bernard Morey Mark Lowry Christopher Brown Andrew
>> Langer www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm Mark Thorson
>> Willa Nidiffer www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nana
>> Rosalind Dalefield David Green TD Laing (Usenet
>> vigilante) Cindy Province Paul Lee John Stone Janice
>> Lyons James Laidler Mark Probert
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html Rich
>> Shewmaker Honorary Members
>>

>> Stephen Barrett LOSER
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm Judith
>> Barrett Terry Polevoy aka "Vera Teasdale"
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm
>> Christopher Grell LOSER
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm Rebecca
>> Long Rebekah Johnson Aron Primack Peter W. Pappas Joseph
>> Pizzorno William T. Jarvis Tim Gorski Bill Ross Monica
>> Pignotti Michael McNeil Paul Hilling Janice Lyons Paul
>> Smith Esther Figueroa Jose Figueroa
>
> Gee, I'm disappointed that I'm not at least an "honorary
> member." ;-)

Dammit...I am not on the list either! Now I am pissed.

Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
DLT tapes.
post #9 of 15

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:10:50 GMT, Orac <orac@wabcmail.com> wrote:

>In article <ku07e09kkbh5vr6il9aaatbrg928rjqvg8@4ax.com>,
>Ilena Rose <ilena@san.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Their websites:
>>
>> The Web of Deceit:
>>
>> http://www.ratbags.com/posse/index.html
>>
>> www.quackwatch.com www.healthwatcher.net www.ratbags.com
>> www.hcrc.org www.ncahf.org www.seanet.com/~vettf/
>> www.skeptics.com.au www.quackfiles.com
>>

>> http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm
>>
>> Peter Bowditch Woofie Pearson Robert Baratz Mattias
>> Haglund Bernard Morey Mark Lowry Christopher Brown Andrew
>> Langer www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm Mark Thorson
>> Willa Nidiffer www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nana
>> Rosalind Dalefield David Green TD Laing (Usenet
>> vigilante) Cindy Province Paul Lee John Stone Janice
>> Lyons James Laidler Mark Probert
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html Rich
>> Shewmaker Honorary Members
>>

>> Stephen Barrett LOSER
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm Judith
>> Barrett Terry Polevoy aka "Vera Teasdale"
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm
>> Christopher Grell LOSER
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm Rebecca
>> Long Rebekah Johnson Aron Primack Peter W. Pappas Joseph
>> Pizzorno William T. Jarvis Tim Gorski Bill Ross Monica
>> Pignotti Michael McNeil Paul Hilling Janice Lyons Paul
>> Smith Esther Figueroa Jose Figueroa
>
>Gee, I'm disappointed that I'm not at least an "honorary
>member." ;-)

Write to Peter at the www.ratbags.com site .... I am sure he
will be happy to include you ...

The initiation fee is stiff though .... you have to be
willing to sue Assama bin Blowpipe and that Ancient Old Hag
for all they're worth and deny any money to bin Happy Crack
of Leo the Chicken-Hearted.
post #10 of 15

"Rich.Andrews" <spmaway@ylhoo.com> wrote:

>Dammit...I am not on the list either! Now I am pissed

Check in an hour.

only at ratbags.com
post #11 of 15

"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote in message
> Orac <orac@wabcmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Gee, I'm disappointed that I'm not at least an "honorary
> >member." ;-)
>
> You will be a member a few minutes after I get back to the
> office this afternoon.
>
> --
> Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
> http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight Quintessence of the Loon
> http://www.ratbags.com/loon To email me use my first name
> only at ratbags.com

Member of WHAT?
post #12 of 15

"George Conklin" <nilknoc@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote in message
>> Orac <orac@wabcmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Gee, I'm disappointed that I'm not at least an "honorary
>> >member." ;-)
>>
>> You will be a member a few minutes after I get back to
>> the office this afternoon.
>>
>> --
>> Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
>> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
>> http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight Quintessence of the
>> Loon http://www.ratbags.com/loon To email me use my first
>> name only at ratbags.com
>
> Member of WHAT?

It's a secret society, George, so I cannot tell you.

only at ratbags.com
post #13 of 15

"George Conklin" <nilknoc@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote in
> message news:upd9e0dvbc1r3v46iufm1pa0erbken66sn@4ax.com...
> > Orac <orac@wabcmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Gee, I'm disappointed that I'm not at least an
> > >"honorary member." ;-)
> >
> > You will be a member a few minutes after I get back to
> > the office this afternoon.
> >
> > --
> > Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
> > http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
> > http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight Quintessence of the
> > Loon http://www.ratbags.com/loon To email me use my
> > first name only at ratbags.com
>
> Member of WHAT?

Sorry, but you did not send in the requisite number of
Cracker jacks box tops to get the membership card and secret
decoder ring. Do not tell anyone about the secet handshake
because it is a secret.
post #14 of 15

> "Rich.Andrews" <spmaway@ylhoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Dammit...I am not on the list either! Now I am pissed
>
> Check in an hour.

Woo-Hoo! Thanks Peter!

Nothing beats the bandwidth of a station wagon filled with
DLT tapes.
post #15 of 15

Re: The Quack/Healthfraud Team of "Ragtag Posse" Members

"M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-July 2, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
07-02-04@lymbercartel.com> wrote in message

> "George Conklin" <nilknoc@earthlink.net> wrote in
> message news:VccFc.22850$bs4.9288@newsread3.news.atl.ea-
> rthlink.net...
> >
> > "Peter Bowditch" <myfirstname@ratbags.com> wrote in
> > message

> > > You will be a member a few minutes after I get back to
> > > the office this afternoon.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Peter Bowditch The Millenium Project
> > > http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles The Green Light
> > > http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight Quintessence of the
> > > Loon http://www.ratbags.com/loon To email me use my
> > > first name only at ratbags.com
> >
> > Member of WHAT?
>
> Sorry, but you did not send in the requisite number of
> Cracker jacks box tops to get the membership card and
> secret decoder ring. Do not tell
anyone
> about the secet handshake because it is a secret.
>
> Wrong. Even knowing that it exists means that it is not
> secret. I can
neither affirm or deny this statement.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home