Morton's toe (not neuroma) - Any home cures???

petal puss

Guest
Hi - I am an average citizen who runs abit - 5 Half Marathons to date
- who suffers Mortons toe (longer toe beside the big toe). I have
searched this site and the www for cures but none seem interested in
Morton's Toe, only Morton's Neuroma - which is a different beast to
what I can understand. The pain in my second toe - often in both feet
can be very cruel at times, even after a short distance of say 6-8k. I
am a slight over-pronator and feel I have the right size, type and
quality shoe - can anyone suggest padding techniques or similiar that
might help relieve or short circuit the pain???.
With thanks Jo in Australia

On 5 Sep 2004 01:10:21 -0700, [email protected] (petal puss)
wrote:

>Hi - I am an average citizen who runs abit - 5 Half Marathons to date
>- who suffers Mortons toe (longer toe beside the big toe).

i have the same thing. i just used bandages after the toes on
both feet turned black. much later i went and got shoes
that were longer with a bigger toe box. no more problem.
....thehick

>Hi - I am an average citizen who runs abit - 5 Half Marathons to date

A quitter eh?