Question re: Healthrider "bike"

Guest
I have one of those Healthrider bikes which is about 10 years old. I
think it is useful in certain ways such as for flexibility.

I can't seem to locate the handbook that came with it which showed the
exercises. Does anyone know where I can get one or of an Internet site
which would have that info?

Thanks,

Sy

--
Please post and reply to [email protected]

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:090920041635171662%[email protected]...

> I have one of those Healthrider bikes which is about 10 years old. I
> think it is useful in certain ways such as for flexibility.
>
> I can't seem to locate the handbook that came with it which showed the
> exercises. Does anyone know where I can get one or of an Internet
> site
> which would have that info?

Have you tried http://www.healthrider.com ?

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

> Thanks,
>
> Sy
>
> --
> Please post and reply to [email protected]

>I can't seem to locate the handbook that came with it which showed the
>exercises.

What RU stupid? Sit on it, pedal. That's it, it ain't rocket science. Oh yeah,
then there's "foward,and reverse". Think you can remember all that info?

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

TheBillRodgerz forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

>TheBillRodgerz forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

With no quote, I have no idea what you are talking about.

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.