Bush Burned

Lyndon

Guest
By his own policies...

https://www.schwabat.wallst.com/cgi-bin/core.dll/620_231428078.html?s2=9A3
60880FEF9128A&s144=options/20040901.txt

This is actually restricted to Schwab Active Trader clients (me), so don't know
if the link is going to work. I can post the contents (basically, the only
President to be re-elected with worse stock market performance than GWB was FDR
in the depth of the Great Depression--not his fault--in 1936 and WWII in 1942).
i.e., the stock market "says" that GWB is dead meat.

Lyndon
"Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!" --US Olympic Track Coach
Brooks Johnson

> the only
>President to be re-elected with

You idiot. First, he hasn't been re-elected yet and won't be, and second he
wasn't "elected" at all, he was appointed by the supreme court. He lost the
election by over 1/2 million votes.

9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

"Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> By his own policies...
>
> https://www.schwabat.wallst.com/cgi-bin/core.dll/620_231428078.html?s2=9A3
> 60880FEF9128A&s144=options/20040901.txt
>
> This is actually restricted to Schwab Active Trader clients (me), so don't

know
> if the link is going to work. I can post the contents (basically, the

only
> President to be re-elected with worse stock market performance than GWB

was FDR
> in the depth of the Great Depression--not his fault--in 1936 and WWII in

1942).
> i.e., the stock market "says" that GWB is dead meat.

Hey, the 9/11 and the Clinton recession took its toll.

> Lyndon
> "Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!" --US Olympic Track

Coach
> Brooks Johnson

"Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is actually restricted to Schwab Active Trader clients (me), so
> don't know
> if the link is going to work. I can post the contents (basically, the
> only
> President to be re-elected with worse stock market performance than
> GWB was FDR
> in the depth of the Great Depression--not his fault--in 1936 and WWII
> in 1942).
> i.e., the stock market "says" that GWB is dead meat.

Please be right!!!!!!

-DougF

>Hey, the 9/11 and the Clinton recession took its toll.

9/11 was Bush's fault, as per Bin Ladens own words. It was in every paper in
the country.
Clinton left the chimp with a 387 billion surplus, which the chimp squandered
(against everyones advice) in 6 short months (long before 9/11), plunging us
into a record defecit, and shattered all records for overspending in recoreded
history.
You just keep smokin' your ****, and pretendin' it isn't so.

On 15 Sep 2004 07:36:19 GMT, [email protected] (TheBillRodgerz)
wrote:

>> the only
>>President to be re-elected with

>You idiot. First, he hasn't been re-elected yet and won't be, and second he
>wasn't "elected" at all, he was appointed by the supreme court. He lost the
>election by over 1/2 million votes.
>
>9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

You actually have a point of view? To bad it's wasted.

TheBillRodgerz forget him, it's over for him. Who cares? Nobody.

>You actually have a point of view? To bad it's wasted.
>
>TheBillRodgerz forget him, it's over for him. Who cares? Nobody.

Oh, facts bother him. You're a good republican alright...

Fool.

wrote:

>> the only
>>President to be re-elected with

>You idiot. First, he hasn't been re-elected yet and won't be, and second he
>wasn't "elected" at all, he was appointed by the supreme court. He lost the
>election by over 1/2 million votes.
>
>9-11 forget it, it's over. Who cares? Nobody.

"Barf Bag" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Hey, the 9/11 and the Clinton recession took its toll.

> 9/11 was Bush's fault, as per Bin Ladens own words.

Yes, trust Bin laden, that is smart.
>It was in every paper in
> the country.
> Clinton left the chimp with a 387 billion surplus, which the chimp

squandered
> (against everyones advice) in 6 short months (long before 9/11), plunging

us
> into a record defecit, and shattered all records for overspending in

recoreded
> history.

The Clinton recession started in early 2000 dumbass liberal.

> You just keep smokin' your ****, and pretendin' it isn't so.

>The Clinton recession started in early 2000 dumbass liberal.

Lieing sack of ****. This country was in perfect working order until the chimp
destroyed it. Get a life dirtbag.

You spelled lying wrong, you lying piece of ****.

"Karl" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Lyndon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > By his own policies...
> >
> > https://www.schwabat.wallst.com/cgi-bin/core.dll/620_231428078.html?s2=9A3
> > 60880FEF9128A&s144=options/20040901.txt
> >
> > This is actually restricted to Schwab Active Trader clients (me), so don't

> know
> > if the link is going to work. I can post the contents (basically, the

> only
> > President to be re-elected with worse stock market performance than GWB

> was FDR
> > in the depth of the Great Depression--not his fault--in 1936 and WWII in

> 1942).
> > i.e., the stock market "says" that GWB is dead meat.

> Hey, the 9/11 and the Clinton recession took its toll.

ACHTUNG! My Repubican brother, Check this out.
Maybe you will be enlightened about those people whom you worship,
idolize, apple-polish and bootlick.

http://www.alternet.org/election04/2004/09/002436.html

Democrats

* Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
* David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
* Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
* Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an
army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
* Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
* Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-'47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
* John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with
Combat V Purple Hearts.
* John Edwards: did not serve.
* Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
* Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star,
Vietnam.
* Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-1953.
* Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
* Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve
1979-91.
* Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII, receiving the Bronze Star
and seven campaign ribbons.
* Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze
Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
* Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star
and Legion of Merit.
* Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
* Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam;
Bronze Star with Combat V.
* Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
* Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
* Chuck Robb: Vietnam
* Howell Heflin: Silver Star
* George McGovern: Silver Star & DFC during WWII.
* Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft
but received 311.
* Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
* Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
* John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18
Clusters.
* Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by
Raoul Wallenberg.
* Wesley Clark: U.S. Army, 1966-2000, West Point, Vietnam, Purple
Heart, Silver Star. Retired 4-star general.
* John Dingell: WWII vet
* John Conyers: Army 1950-57, Korea

Republicans

* Dennis Hastert: did not serve.
* Tom Delay: did not serve.
* House Whiip Roy Blunt: did not serve.
* Bill Frist: did not serve.
* Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
* George Pataki: did not serve.
* Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
* Rick Santorum: did not serve.
* Trent Lott: did not serve.
* **** Cheney: did not serve. Several deferments, the last by
marriage.
* John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments to teach
business.
* Jeb Bush: did not serve.
* Karl Rove: did not serve.
* Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked
Max Cleland's patriotism.
* Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
* Vin Weber: did not serve.
* Richard Perle: did not serve.
* Douglas Feith: did not serve.
* Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
* Richard Shelby: did not serve.
* Jon Kyl: did not serve.
* Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
* Christopher Cox: did not serve.
* Newt Gingrich: did not serve.
* Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as aviator and flight
instructor.
* George W. Bush: six-year Nat'l Guard commitment (in four).
* Ronald Reagan: due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role
making movies.
* Gerald Ford: Navy, WWII
* Phil Gramm: did not serve.
* John McCain: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple
Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
* Bob Dole: an honorable veteran.
* Chuck Hagel: two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star, Vietnam.
* Duke Cunningham: nominated for Medal of Honor, Navy Cross,
Silver Stars, Air Medals, Purple Hearts.
* Jeff Sessions: Army Reserves, 1973-1986
* JC Watts: did not serve.
* Lindsey Graham: National Guard lawyer.
* G.H.W. Bush: Pilot in WWII. Shot down by the Japanese.
* Tom Ridge: Bronze Star for Valor in Vietnam.
* Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
* Clarence Thomas: did not serve

# Pundits & Preachers Sean Hannity: did not serve.
# Rush Limbaugh: did not serve (4-F with a 'pilonidal cyst.')
# Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
# Michael Savage: did not serve.
# George Will: did not serve.
# Chris Matthews: did not serve.
# Paul Gigot: did not serve.
# Bill Bennett: did not serve.
# Pat Buchanan: did not serve.
# Bill Kristol: did not serve.
# Kenneth Starr: did not serve.
# Michael Medved: did not serve.

> > Lyndon
> > "Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!" --US Olympic Track

> Coach
> > Brooks Johnson
> >

>You spelled lying wrong, you lying piece of ****.

Bend over *****