sorry but

>> ever have too shi$#
>> after a long hot run

No, and I haven't since I started running.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ever have too shi$#
> after a long hot run
> if so why

Cuz your colon is full and peristalsis pushes against your sphincter, or
less eloquently, you're full of ****!

-DF

>Cuz your colon is full and peristalsis pushes against your sphincter, or
>less eloquently, you're full of ****!
>
>-DF

Listen to him, that area is of special interest to Doug who studys them
extensively and close up.

<< Listen to him, that area is of special interest to Doug who studys them
extensively and close up.

are you mortified?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

>are you mortified?

If that means do I have a stiffie? No.

<< >are you mortified?

If that means do I have a stiffie? No.>>

what do you have, who has it?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< >are you mortified?

If that means do I have a stiffie? No. >>

do you sing Chaconnes?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

>what do you have,

A softie.

>who has it?

My GF keeps the stiffie in her pocketbook, she only lets me play with it when
she's in the mood.

<< My GF keeps the stiffie in her pocketbook, she only lets me play with it
when
she's in the mood. >>

Double-headed, doubled-faced.
Janus.

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< >do you sing Chaconnes?

No, but I hum a great tune... >>

i can dance to it.

_______