or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

need route from Phoenix to Albuquerque

post #1 of 3
Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip in late August through the following
cities:

San Diego, CA Phoenix, AZ Albuquerque, NM Santa Fe, NM
Bentonville, AR Atlanta, GA Raleigh, NC Alexandria, VA
Charlottesville, VA Washington, D.C. Baltimore, MD
Philadelphia, PA Marlton, NJ New Brunswick, NJ Madison, NJ
Millburn, NJ

I would appreciate it if you would be able to provide
information on the best routes to take between any of
these points, but right now I'm concentrating on the leg
between Phoenix and Albuquerque. Any help would be
appreciated! Thanks!

--Belda
post #2 of 3

Re: need route from Phoenix to Albuquerque

On 8 Jul 2004 07:27:17 -0700, beldac@gmail.com (Belda) wrote:

>Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip in late August through the
>following cities:
>
>San Diego, CA Phoenix, AZ Albuquerque, NM

Don't miss US 60 between Show Low, Arizona and Socorro, New
Mexico. You'll love it!

Martha Retallick Tucson, Arizona, USA

Bicycling postcards, notecards, coffee mugs, lunchboxes,
tile boxes and more! http://www.CafeShops.com/Postcarder
post #3 of 3

beldac@gmail.com (Belda) wrote in message news:<7a1eec0e.0407080627.1b683a83@posting.google.com>...

> I would appreciate it if you would be able to provide
> information on the best routes to take between any of
> these points, but right now I'm concentrating on the leg
> between Phoenix and Albuquerque. Any help would be
> appreciated! Thanks!
>
> --Belda

Salt River Canyon, White Mountains-Pie Town/Quemada-Socorro
and then straight up the Interstate.

Never did it myself but went to Baja instead that year. This
had been referred to as an exceptional route in a Car&Driver
in the early eighties and was on my agenda thereafter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: rec.bicycles.rides archive