TBR and his clones

Rod N. Micrack

Guest
Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe = Virginiaz =
Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot

How many clones has this evil person spawned? <plonk> them all to
Hades!

Rod

On 2004-10-06, Rod N Micrack <[email protected]> wrote:
> Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe = Virginiaz =
> Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot

Um, no.

BrilliantOne is a "morph" of Virginiaz. Stanky could be either TBR or MWL.

Besides that, they're all different trolls with very different styles (except
Dot who isn't a troll)

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

I thought Virginiaz was TBR. TBR is definitely Stanky, as he's
admitted as much because of getting booted off AOL. It's hard to keep
up with the trolls.

The Enforcer

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 03:21:32 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 2004-10-06, Rod N Micrack <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe = Virginiaz =
>> Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot

>Um, no.
>
>BrilliantOne is a "morph" of Virginiaz. Stanky could be either TBR or MWL.
>
>Besides that, they're all different trolls with very different styles (except
>Dot who isn't a troll)
>
>Cheers,

Dear Rod McCrackhead,
eat ****.

Rod N. Micrack <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe = Virginiaz =
> Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot
>
> How many clones has this evil person spawned? <plonk> them all to
> Hades!
>
> Rod

A new hotmail account and still using google groups. We're closing in
on you, Bagpiper.

The Enforcer

On 6 Oct 2004 05:48:41 -0700, [email protected] (Sly Piper)
wrote:

>Dear Rod McCrackhead,
>eat ****.
>
>Rod N. Micrack <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe = Virginiaz =
>> Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot
>>
>> How many clones has this evil person spawned? <plonk> them all to
>> Hades!
>>
>> Rod

Be a clone and kiss conviction goodnight
cloneliness is next to Godliness, right?
I'm grateful that they show the way
'cause I could never know the way
to serve him on my own
I want to be a clone
plodzilla

"Rod N. Micrack" wrote:

> Folks, he's at it again: TBR = Stanky = MWL = 10KBabe = Virginiaz =
> Dot = BrilliantOne = Idiot
>
> How many clones has this evil person spawned? <plonk> them all to
> Hades!
>
> Rod >>

*night kiss*
Conviction!

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

<< *night kiss*
Conviction! >>

O yes, Conviction ~
Another corner
De Morning Wood!

_______

The Enforcer <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> A new hotmail account and still using google groups. We're closing in
> on you, Bagpiper.
>
> The Perverter

It feels good too, a little tighter, ohhhh yesss that's IT baby,
faster, faster, oh yessssssssssssssssssssssss!