Foot pain

Kevin

Guest
Any advice on this pain? I have a dull ache in the outsite top of the
foot which has slowly appeared over the past couple of months. I have
just had a week's layoff from running due to bursitis on the opposite
knee, but now as I start running again, this foot pain seems to be
getting worse. It doesn't hurt when I press the various bones in the
top of the foot, so I guess it's not a stress fracture - any ideas?

Kevin

<< It doesn't hurt when I press the various bones in the
top of the foot, so I guess it's not a stress fracture - any ideas?

Kevin >>

Try those rolling-ball dancer
Exercises...flex, articulate, flex, etc...

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

In article <[email protected]>, Kevin
<[email protected]> writes
>Any advice on this pain? I have a dull ache in the outsite top of the
>foot which has slowly appeared over the past couple of months. I have
>just had a week's layoff from running due to bursitis on the opposite
>knee, but now as I start running again, this foot pain seems to be
>getting worse. It doesn't hurt when I press the various bones in the
>top of the foot, so I guess it's not a stress fracture - any ideas?

My DH had similar pain from running in GAP trainers. I think it may have
been bruising. Could it be your shoes?
--
Mel Rimmer

It's more than likely your shoes. Seriously try getting new shoes that are
comfortable to you. Within a week or so this should disappear.

"Kevin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any advice on this pain? I have a dull ache in the outsite top of the
> foot which has slowly appeared over the past couple of months. I have
> just had a week's layoff from running due to bursitis on the opposite
> knee, but now as I start running again, this foot pain seems to be
> getting worse. It doesn't hurt when I press the various bones in the
> top of the foot, so I guess it's not a stress fracture - any ideas?
>
> Kevin

Speaking of dull...... a jogger with sore hooves.

Kevin wrote:
> Any advice on this pain? I have a dull ache in the outsite top of the
> foot which has slowly appeared over the past couple of months. I have
> just had a week's layoff from running due to bursitis on the opposite
> knee, but now as I start running again, this foot pain seems to be
> getting worse. It doesn't hurt when I press the various bones in the
> top of the foot, so I guess it's not a stress fracture - any ideas?
>
> Kevin

Could it be that your running mechanics have changed because of the pain in
your opposite knee? How long have you suffered pain in your opposite leg?