Re: sac liners - source?

Peter Clinch

Guest
Phil Cook wrote:

> F&T seem not to be doing the ones I have any more.

I'd noticed that too. But they do sell the Outdoor Designs ones which
come in a similar selection of sizes, and those have roll top seals too
I think.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:07:56 +0100, Peter Clinch wrote:

>Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> F&T seem not to be doing the ones I have any more.

>I'd noticed that too. But they do sell the Outdoor Designs ones which
>come in a similar selection of sizes, and those have roll top seals too
>I think.

Looks like it. I didn't get onto page 2 of rucksacs > accessories :-(
--
Phil Cook